Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If only

If only...

~I could enjoy life the way my boys do. Seriously as long as a cartoon is on or there are toys to play with, they are set.

~I had made up my mind of what I wanted to be when I grew up before I actually grew up. I would be working in my chosen profession already instead of working towards it.

~I had not gotten lazy during my 2nd pregnancy, I would have a rockin body right now.

~I wasn't so stubborn. Although it helps in some situations, it kills me in others.

~I would have kept my mouth shut.

~I went to bed earlier at night, I wouldn't be so tired during the day.

~My blackberry could cuddle me, then I would have the perfect relationship! lol

~This love stuff wasn't so hard. We would all suffer less heartache.

There are many things to regret in life. But sometimes you have to remember that the mistakes you have made in the past, have made you who you are today. As long as you learn from the mistakes and move forward, you are always growing. I am actually thankful for all the things I have been through then and even now. Because it has made me the person that I am today. I think that's a pretty wonderful woman.

No comments: