Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Slacker

OK. So I was off for the day and forgot to get a blog posted earlier. But give me a break, I am coming down with something.

I think its a cold. Or allergies. Or a cold. I don't know. All I know is that my head is plugged up that its hard to hear, my throat is raw and I dread swallowing my own spit, and I am sneezing so much that I don't need to work on my abs cause the blow from a sneeze is enough that I am pretty sure I will have six pack by the time this sickness leaves.

I feel miserable. So tonight, it will be dinner, bath, and I am going to be the worst momma in the world and let the boys lay down and watch a movie until the fall asleep. Because I am one exhausted momma. I am tired, I don't feel good. I'm giving in. And yes, I will be in bed and hopefully asleep by 9pm. What a fun evening!

No comments: